One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
These Programs have been designed to provide qualified U/W Videography Divers an overall awareness of the U/W Photography dive and to be able perform U/W Videography dives.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD U/W Videography Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Open Water or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum of 15 years of age for Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Diver or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Recreational Rebreather U/W Videography Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD U/W Videography Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- U/W Videography Terminologies and areas
- U/W Videography Procedures
- Signals... and much more.
- Confined Water Session(s)
- Open Water Sessions
- U/W Videography Equipment & Backup Equipment
- U/W Videography Skills & Techniques
- Dive Procedures and much more...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Open Water Sidemount Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- U/W Photography Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Night Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)