One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to train Advanced EANx Divers or higher to use his/her knowledge to safe cave diving and navigate in the cave main line.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Tek Lite Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
When conditions warrant it, (such as areas without access to caves suitable for training at depths of 130 fsw (39 msw) or more shallow) Tek Lite Cave Diver Programs may be conduct- ed to a maximum depth of 160 fsw (48 msw), provided the students are qualified as Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver or 140 fsw (42 msw) provided the students are qualified as Advanced EANx Diver.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- IANTD Cavern Diver or IANTD Limited Mine Diver or equivalent.
- Must be qualified as IANTD Advanced EANx or Higher.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Must proof of a minimum of 35 logged dives, after certified as IANTD Advanced EANx Diver, where 20 were decompression dives with double cylinders or side mount cylinders.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Diver
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 20 dives 35 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Rebreather Tek Lite Cave Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Tek Lite Cave Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- The Overhead Environment;
- Planning Dives in Overhead Environments;
- Operational Aspects of Overhead Diving ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Rebreather Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Open Water Sidemount Diver (OC Only)
- Rebreather Wreck Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)